I am open to receive Advanced Reading Copies and finished copies in the form of physical books or eBooks (kindle is possible).
If you’d like to contact me about receiving an ARC or an already published copy of your book, refer here.
By sending me a review request you are aware that all my reviews are 100% honest and contain my own opinion. They are in no way meant to be harmful or offensive in any way.
Also, I do reserve the right to decline the review request due to my interest in the book not being enough for me to want to read the book.
What Will I Read?
I accept the Young Adult and New Adult novels of the following genres
- Fantasy (no Epic Fantasy, though)
- Own Voices (especially LGBTQ+ and Physical/Mental Health)
I also accept review requests for Erotica/Erotic Novellas.
I am accepting books in English and German.
If you are thinking about sending me a review request, please include a summary of the book and why you think I am the right person to review your book as I am more likely to reply to personalized e-mails.
What I Can Do For You
If I accept your review request, you are welcome to ask for additional promotions in the form of
- Hosting giveaways (You would have to provide and mail the prizes)
- Participation in a book blog tour
- A guest post on my blog written by you
Where Do My Reviews Go?
My reviews are posted on the following websites
- this blog
- my goodreads
How Are My Reviews Structured?
My reviews are structured in the following way
- Character Descriptions
- Description of the Setting
- My thoughts on the book
- General information about the book (author, publication date, ISBN, Series, Publisher, Language, Price, Rating, and Age Recommendation)
I also include 1-2 photos of the book.
If you’d like me to include more info in my review, I will happily discuss that.
Thank you for reading my review policy. If you’d like to learn about my rating scale, click here.